Monday, November 12, 2007

Having a bad day?



I can only share with certainty that which I have personally experienced... and when I am having a really bad day... the only way to cure the bad day is to visit http://www.despair.com/.


By the end of my 15 minutes at the site, I end up always laughing at the idiot that caused my bad day, or laugh at myself since I'm usually the idiot that caused my bad day in the first place...




The ones that still just crack me up are Agony, Failure, Teamwork, and Stupidity.



You HAVE to check it out.



Hope you have a REALLY crappy day... just so that you can go to this site, laugh at yourself, and move on with a really crappy day but laughing your head off at the idiot at the other side of your brain.

Also a helpful note: think of your boss at your previous job and pick which one would be perfect in his/her office.

No comments: